Daniel from Impact Investing Australia talking about investment that intentionally creates positive social or environmental impact as well as a financial return, and measures both.
Impact investing has tremendous potential to help address some of our most entrenched societal issues. It is already delivering positive outcomes in poverty alleviation and sustainable development. It is improving services for an ageing population and transforming outcomes for Indigenous communities.
If you’ve got an idea for a better Australia, why not take the first step and pitch it to Innovation Nation? Once you’ve taken that first step, you will have the chance to take some pretty good 2nd, 3rd and 4th steps:
- 50 exclusive spots in the Young Social Pioneers Incubator
- 10 x $10,000 in seed funding
- Work with inspirational mentors
- Nationwide fame for you and your idea
- A chance to make change in your world
Innovation Nation closes on March 27, so share your idea now!